Edinburgh is already the most popular destination for Chinese visitors outside London and with the exciting announcement of Scotland’s first ever direct air route, this important market is set to grow even faster in 2018!
The Edinburgh – Beijing route will launch on 12 June, so there’s no time to lose if you want to make sure that your business makes the most of this great opportunity.
The Conference is a “one day, one-stop shop” designed to give you the information, contacts and networking opportunities you need to develop new products and services that will deliver a great experience for our Chinese visitors and help your business become a China Champion.
Join us to:
- hear from a great range of speakers about the China opportunity and how you can get China Ready;
- meet with representatives from a range of partners who can provide practical advice and support;
- network with China Champion colleagues and make new China chums;
- learn more about key topics such as mobile payment methods, Chinese social media and working with the Chinese travel trade
- The full programme will be published in a couple of weeks, but don’t miss out on what we are sure will be an extremely popular event and make sure to book early!
Who should attend?
The Conference will be particularly valuable for owners, senior managers, business development and marketing managers working in businesses who are already seeing growth in Chinese visitor numbers and are actively considering how to develop, or further enhance, their Chinese visitor offer.
It is not suitable for those who are not yet engaging with the Chinese market at all and it is not appropriate for frontline staff – we’re working on more tailored events for these audiences, more info coming soon!
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
ETAG events are aimed at tourism businesses who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) basis – unfortunately we cannot offer place to intermediaries, consultants, suppliers of services or students.
We anticipate that there will be a high level of demand for this event and therefore attendance will be restricted to 2 places per business.
ETAG reserves the right to cancel any booking at its discretion.
This event is delivered with the generous support of: Scottish Enterprise, Edinburgh Airport, EICC