Digital Tourism Scotland will be running an awareness raising session alongside VS on the 6th of November in St Andrews.
This event is targeted at tourism businesses looking to reach more/new customer and will help answer the following questions:
• Why do Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) dominate the search engine results pages?
• Is it possible to compete?
• Understanding the user journey
• Getting help from Google
• What support is there available from VisitScotland to help reach new/more customers?
The session will cover areas such as:
• Price matching solutions like TripTease
• Live Chat
DTS digital experts have extensive experience working with tourism businesses and along with VisitScotland staff will answer your questions and signpost you to resources and support available to help you deal with OTAs and reach customers more effectively.
To book, click here.