1. About these terms and conditions
- You are reading the terms and conditions for: www.scottishtourismalliance.com
2. Website access
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use any parts of the website.
3. Use of website
- You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
4. Internet and service interruption
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in any down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
5. Personal data and our privacy statement
- Where appropriate, we collect and hold your name, email address, and similar information relating to you, which will hereafter be referred to as ‘personal data’.
- We undertake to maintain your privacy within the framework of the law - Data Protection Act 1998. We shall not pass personal data to any third party unless we have received your permission to do so.
- If we have received your permission to do so, we will from time to time use personal data to inform you of our latest news, information, services, offers and events.
- Your personal data is only held to allow us to support and improve your customer relationship with us. If you have any concerns about our use of your personal data, please email email@example.com. We will investigate complaints.
6. Visitor provided material
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
7. Links to and from other websites
- Throughout this website you will find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
- All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
9. Exclusion of liability
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
10. LAW and JURISDICTION
Our business’s name is: Scottish Tourism Alliance
Our business address is:
Scottish Tourism Alliance
Old Town Jail
St John Street
Our contact details are:
Tel: +44 (0)1786 459 235